What is VIVEVE?
The VIVEVE treatment is delivered via the VIVEVE system, a patented, cryogen-cooled radiofrequency device that rebuilds natural collagen. The collagen helps to improve the structural integrity of the vagina and to support the urethra. The system is designed to treat women who are experiencing:
- Urinary incontinence (leaking urine when laughing, coughing, sneezing, or jumping)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal laxity
- The stretching and expansion of vaginal tissue after childbirth,
- Due to hormonal changes.
Studies have shown sustained results for up to 12 months.
When should I get it?
At RUMA we like to advise our patients on a case-by-case basis because everyone is so different! Here are some good indicators that you could benefit from VIVEVE:
- You pee when you jump, cough, run, and/or sneeze.
- You feel like there could be improvements with your sex life.
- You experience dryness, decreased sex drive, decreased sensation and more difficulty reaching orgasm.
Whether you are experiencing one or many of these issues, we are here to help at RUMA Aesthetics.
What should I expect for downtime?
VIVEVE is a nonsurgical, clinically-proven device that improves women’s intimate health. The VIVEVE System is the only cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency device that delivers effective heating while also cooling the delicate tissue. This unique technology allows for robust collagen production in only 60 minutes of treatment time! The radiofrequency is delivered through a small probe that is operated by our women’s health specialist. The revolutionary technology and expertly trained providers allow the treatment to be truly painless and safe. There is no downtime or aftercare following VIVEVE.
What are you waiting for? Come see Traci for a free consultation and make yourself a priority!