RUMA now has a Qualified Medical Provider (QMP) for Medical Cannabis!
WHAT IS MEDICAL CANNABIS?
Medical Cannabis (also known as Medical Marijuana) is a term for the derivatives of the Cannabis sativa plant that are utilized for medical purposes. Cannabis sativa contains many different compounds. These compounds are known as cannabinoids. The best-known cannabinoids are known as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). Numerous studies have shown that the compounds in Medical Cannabis may provide benefits for a variety of different medical conditions.
WHY CHOOSE MEDICAL CANNABIS?
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE A MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD?
- You must be a Utah resident.
- You must have a qualifying medical condition and supporting documentation.
- Documentation may include medical records, office visit summaries, a letter from your doctor stating your diagnosis, prescription pill bottles, etc.
- Submit an online application with the state of Utah through Electronic Verification.
- Schedule a consultation to meet in person for your initial visit with a Qualifying Medical.
- Pay the $15 online application fee to the state of Utah.
You can watch a video about the application process.
If you are considering using medical cannabis to treat a health condition and want to receive expert guidance, then now is the time to take action and book a consultation with a QMP. Don’t wait any longer to seek the advice and support you need to make informed decisions about your health. Book a medical cannabis consultation today to get started on the path to relief and improved well-being.